APPLYING FOR A RECEPTION PLACE FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
Information on how to apply for a Reception school place can be found here. Applications must be submitted to the local authority no later than 5pm on 15th January 2022.
For parents who were unable to attend one of our Open Days, below you will find a virtual tour video of our school and information in the form of our Foundation Stage Booklet and our School Prospectus, which will give you a flavour of our school:
Foundation Stage Booklet
We look forward to welcoming you to Whitehills.
*** Visits to the school are by appointment only and when strictly essential. Visitors are asked to adhere to the instructions contained within our Keeping Our School Community Safe document. ***
Originally built in 1969, we were refurbished and extended under the Northampton Town review in 2002. As well as 14 classrooms, we have a studio that we use for music, drama and other activities and a well-equipped ICT suite.
Our extensive grounds include a pond area, quiet garden, adventure park, swing bay and wooded spinney and are used to extend the learning beyond the classroom.
Whitehills Primary is a welcoming school, with happy children who enjoy their education. We invite you to browse our website to discover more about us.
The staff and Governors at Whitehills Primary School believe that the education we provide should influence and reflect the kind of society we want for our children in the future. It is important, therefore to recognise a broad set of common values that underpin and inform all that we do.
Our core values are:
Our full values and vision document can be downloaded here.
Specifically our school should be a place where:
• Everyone feels valued, safe, happy and secure
• Positive relationships are promoted between everyone
• Everyone is treated as an individual and their self esteem is encouraged
• All children are enabled to make progress to the best of their ability
• Impeccable behaviour is promoted at all times
• Everyone participates in a curriculum that takes account of the richness and diversity of the world’s cultures so that they can develop understanding
• Everyone feels free from harassment and racial discrimination
• Everyone has equality of opportunity and respect for people of different racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• Everyone develops a feeling of community which prepares them for their role in their wider community
• Everyone can respect their environment
• Everyone is trustworthy, honest and open